Thursday, June 28, 2012

Save the Date {1} Dark Water by Tricia Rayburn





Title: Dark Water
Author: Tricia Rayburn
Series: Siren #3
Publication Date: July 10th 2012 by EgmontUSA





What the Back of the Book Says

When seventeen-year-old Vanessa reunites with her biological mother, she faces the dilemma of a siren's existence, that in order to survive she must endanger the lives of those she loves most.




My Thoughts

Siren was the first book that I read since probably reading The Little Mermaid as a little girl. Let's just say ... I LOVED IT! I connected with Vanessa instantaneously and I've been craving more of her story since finishing up Undercurrent. Vanessa and Simon have such a realistic relationship, and I am dying to know what happens now that secrets have been uncovered!!

Happy Reading,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Love :))