Saturday, June 23, 2012

Weekly WrapUp {1}

Hi! Welcome to my new post, Weekly WrapUp. The WrapUp will be my way of bringing the current week to an end with a few words about what happened over the course of the last week, any book activity (buying, winning, library), as well as any bookish news that I feel MUST be shared! The Weekly WrapUp will be posted on Fridays.

Words of the Week: Well, technically this isn't my first "full" week with the new blog but I still wanted to get my new posts up to keep on track with the new schedule I've created for myself! I just want to thank everyone who follows me, and spends time here. I appreciate it so much and try to follow everyone back as well as comment and keep up-to-date with your posts! I think there will be a transition period as I get used to The Little Pink Book Boutique, but I feel so at home already here! I think this is going to be a good thing.

We were bombarded with tons of great cover reveals this week as well, a title reveal for the 3rd Bloodlines book, AND I think the BEST Divergent news of all came today too ... so read on to find out what it is!

  • Book Activity
Purchased