Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My 5 {2}

Topic: The Five Things I'd be Doing if I Didn't Spend My Free Time Blogging

It's hard to even imagine a life without blogging now, considering it's been a part of my life for over a year now. But once-upon-a-time before books completely ruled my life, I did have other hobbies that took up more time in my life (and that are probably mad at me for abandoning them. Sigh.) So what occupied my time before blogging?

     1. Art. I was a full-fledged, full-time art student with a love for Art History and an affinity for drawing Anime.
     2. Tarot Cards. I have about, hmmm, five decks (2 with Fairies!) and I used to pull those bad boys out anytime life got me down... nowadays they just sit pretty waiting for me in their little hand-painted boxes.
     3. Writing. Yep, I'm one of those bloggers; the ones who aspire to someday follow in the footsteps of their favorite authors. I'll get there. Someday.
     4. Animal Crossing. I fell in love with this too-adorable-for-words video game back when it first came out on the Nintendo Gamecube. I then followed it to the Nintendo DS and now the Wii; but my town is sadly overrun with weeds now, my flowers all dead and gone, and all of my favorite townsanimals have probably abandoned ship.
   5. Making Bookmarks. Really, who needs to spend upwards of $4.00 for those fancy shmancy bookstore varieties when some scrapbook paper, stickers, glue, and card stock can do the job just as well, if not better because you get to personalize them! And if you really need one with Edward Cullen on it - go to your printer, print out your favorite pic, and slap it on some animal-themed paper! Loop a ribbon through a hole-punch at the top and Voila! Instant-page marker!

So what did you do before blogging ruled your world? Let me know!

Happy Reading!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Love :))