Sunday, July 1, 2012

Say Anything {2} My Ideal Reading Spot

My Ideal Reading Spot

Truth be told, I can honestly read anywhere. And I mean ANYWHERE! I will not lie when I say my boyfriend plays in a band which requires us to generally get to the venue early ... and stay late. So what's a girl out of her element (hey, he plays death metal. Nuff said!) to do? Pull out her e-reader of course!


I've gotten over the looks I get when I read in public. Honestly, what do I care? I don't. Therefore, I will read any time, and any place. But when I have the opportunity to read within the comforts of my own home, I prefer to read in bed (if it's late...) or on my love seat in the living room where I can admire my fish tank and house plants. It's very comforting. Most of the time I can read with background noise - whether from the TV or the kitties making a ruckus - but there's nothing better than the clock ticking past midnight, a sleeping boyfriend beside me, and I'm completely lost to the world of my book, absolutely oblivious to my surroundings. 

So where is your favorite place to read?

Happy Reading!
Laura

2 comments:

  1. I guess my favorite reading spot will be the bed! But when it's hot, I love creating a comfortable sitting place on the floor in the living room, with pillows and curling there with a book, with the cooler on full blast! :P :)

    The love seat in the picture looks so comfortable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a very comfy love seat! I normally read on this little double rocker/recliner that I have in my living room, or in my bed. But I'll read anywhere, too! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog recently! I got back from vacation a week ago and I'm just now getting around to responding to everyone. And thanks for following as well! I'm following you now, too! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Love :))