Friday, July 6, 2012

The Weekly WrapUp {3}


Hi! Welcome to The Weekly WrapUp, where I bring the current blogging week to an end with a few words about what has happened over the course of the last week, any book activity, as well as any bookish news that I feel MUST be shared!

Words of the Week

Unfortunately, I am still waiting for my dear boyfriend to fix our virus-ridden computer. Since I've spent the better half of the week sick with a nasty flu, he's entrusted me with his work laptop yet again so I can keep my blog afloat, and get caught up with everyone else as well! He's promised to fix it this week, so once we are both over this cold and back in good health, hopefully I can blog from the comfort of my own computer, and be up-to-date with the goings on in the book blogging community!

If anyone is following me via Networked Blogs, please note that I am having a heck of a time trying to get it to work correctly. I've attempted to contact them for assistance and have yet to hear back. I'd recommend following via GFC or Email, or subscribe to my feed another way such as which you would view it via Google Reader. If anyone is a Networked Blogs expert and thinks they can help me out, that would be awesome!

Book Activity


Won From Epic Reads
Once - Eve #2 - Anna Carey

From the Library                                                       Currently Reading
Ashfall - Ashfall #1 - Mike Mullin                                Sweet Venom -Medusa Girls #1 - Tera Lynn Childs



On the Blog
Say Anything {2} My Ideal Reading Spot
Review {2} Bloodlines - Richelle Mead
My 5 {2} The 5 Things I'd be Doing if Reading Didn't Take Up My Free Time
Book Stole My Look {2} The Space Between Trees VS Sweetly
Save the Date {2} Spark - Amy Kathleen Ryan
Up Next
Sneak Peek {3}The Last Princess - Galaxy Craze
Say Anything {3} Why It's Important to Step Outside of Your Reading Comfort Zone
Bookish News

A much-anticipated anthology by Melissa Marr and Kelley Armstrong, along with other famed and acclaimed authors, has been announced! Shards & Ashes has been announced with a February 2013 release date!

Gates of Paradise - #7 of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz has an official release date of January 15th 2013! Pre-order now!

The third book in the Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini has been given a title! Goddess is set to release in 2013!


Happy Reading!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Love :))