Friday, July 20, 2012

Weekly WrapUp {4}

So I know that I wasn't able to post Weekly WrapUp last week. We are still computer-less. It's been over a month now, and it's SO frustrating!!!! I know I seem to need to vent about it every single week, but really! I am going through withdrawals, LOL. We are getting closer to it being fixed, but not quite there just yet! Hopefully this week it'll happen :))

On My Bookshelf
Click on the title to go to the Goodreads page.

Purchased
Matched (Matched #1) - Ally Condie
The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers - Lynn Weingarten
The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) - Rae Carson
Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1) - Kiersten White

Won
The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) - Julie Kagawa
(Thanks to Lexie for this one!)

Library
Immortal City (Immortal City #1) - Scott Speer
Virtuosity - Jessica Martinez
Immortal (Immortal #1) - Gillian Shields
Shade (Shade #1) - Jeri Smith-Ready
The Space Between - Brenna Yovanoff
Ashfall (Ashfall #1) - Mike Mullin
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin

Bookish News

If you don't already LIKE SimonTeen on Facebook - what are you waiting for?! They do monthly giveaways so you should go like them... now!

Book #1 - Poison Princess - of The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole isn't due out until 10/2/12 BUT if you check out her Facebook page - you can read an excerpt, pre-order a copy, and get a countdown widget!

EpicReads Facebook page lists all of their current giveaways! Have you entered??

How was your Book Week?

Happy Reading!
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Very nice haul this week! I bought Matched and Shade not too long ago. I hope to get to them sometime soon! And I want to read all the other books you got this week! I hope you enjoy them all!

    My StS and Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Love :))