Wednesday, July 18, 2012

YA Scavenger Hunt - Summer 2012 Edition

I participated in my first YA Scavenger Hunt for the Winter '12 Hunt. It was so fun, and I ended up winning signed copies of Dreaming Anastasia & Haunted by Joy Preble. I'm so excited that the Summer '12 Hunt will be kicking off soon (As in August 1st!), and think that EVERYONE should participate because it's so much fun, a great way to connect with your favorite authors (and meet some new ones!), and have many chances to win super awesome stuff!

So here's what you need to know (read: this is what I know at this point!)

Here's the YA Scavenger Hunt blog. Bookmark it, follow it, keep checking back for updated info!

And here are the Summer Hunt Author's, thanks to author Colleen Houck!

Are you going to participate, or have you in the past? Let me know what you think!

Happy Reading!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Love :))