Saturday, August 18, 2012

New Layout! Love it, or hate it?

So I always find things that I want to change about the blog, and today was no different. So in my perusing of the internet blog design sites, I came upon a very reasonably priced layout that was pretty cute! My only negative was that once purchased it took a few days to receive the email with the layout, but being as though I still have a defunct computer taking up space on my desk, that wasn't really a huge issue.

So what do you guys think? Does it get a Yay or Nay? My only gripe is that the background is purple, and my blog is The Little PINK Book Boutique, but I had to go with the purple because the person fit my physical characteristics more than the person with the pink background. I'm sure that's an easy HTML fix... someday... lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Love :))