Sunday, August 5, 2012

On My Bookshelf {1}

So generally I include all of my new books in my Weekly WrapUp post, but I didn't get that up this week yet I still wanted to show off what I got! So... without further ado... Books!



I know it's kind of an odd week because most of my new books are adult fiction, but that's okay because this is a *mostly* YA book blog :o)

Add To Goodreads
Eve - Eve #1 - Anna Carey
Once - Eve #2 - Anna Carey - Won an ARC from HarperTeen!
Naked in Death - In Death #1 - JD Robb
The Orchid House - Lucinda Riley - Thanks to Atria Books for this one!
Irish Born -Born in Fire, Born in Ice, Born in Shame - Nora Roberts
Dragonfly in Amber - Outlander #2 - Diana Gabaldon
Changeling - Order of Darkness #1 - Phillipa Gregory

What awesome books did you get this week?

Happy Reading,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. I want to read Eve and Once at some point! Enjoy your books, I bought a couple for some good deals on my Kobo :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Love :))