Saturday, November 17, 2012

On My Bookshelf {7}

Hey everyone and happy Saturday! Weekend shoutout - woot woot!

So I filmed a Vlog for this post and I was super excited to upload it! But.. (there's always a but!) My phone recorded in mp4 so I'm having tons of trouble trying to find a program on my computer that will open it! Or convert it. Apparently my file is hugenormous. So sorry guys! For now you have to deal with text, and hopefully next week you can see me in my first Vlog for On My Bookshelf!

Don't forget to comment and let me know what books are new on your bookshelf and links so I can come check it out!

Happy Weekend & Happy Reading!

Books



Library
Death Watch - The Undertaken Trilogy #1 - Ari Berk
    *Join the book club that I mentioned Here*
The Hallowed Ones - Laura Bickle
Magisterium - Jeff Hirsch
The Dark Unwinding - Sharon Cameron
Second Chance Summer - Morgan Matson

Purchased
Dark Awakening - Dark Dynasties #1 - Kendra Leigh Castle
The Lady of the Rivers - The Cousins War #3 - Phillipa Gregory
The Vincent Boys - The Vincent Boys #1 - Abbi Glines
Obsidian - Lux #1 - Jennifer Armentrout

News: Happy New Years Giveaway - January 1st-8th. I will be giving away a surprise (I will let you know what it is closer to the start date!!) Hope you stop by and enter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Love :))