Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Calling all Self Published Authors!

Hey Bookworms!

So I have decided that I am going to try out a new meme since I do get quite a few requests from authors that are self-published. I know there are bloggers out there who do not accept self-pubs, but I try and accept some as fits in my schedule/at my discretion. That being said, I've created a sign up form for any self-pubbing author that would like to possibly be featured in one of the posts. Right now I am giving the meme the working title of, "Self-Pub Saturday", this can change, doesn't necessarily mean it will be every Saturday, it just means I have Saturdays available right now, and this could fit the bill.

Guidelines for Self-Pub Authors

1. I will ONLY accept requests via this form. Please do not email me with requests unless I've contacted you  and asked you to contact me via email. 

2. You only need to fill out the form once. If you haven't heard from me and it has been an extended period of time (meaning over a week) please send me an email titled: 2nd Request for Book Review - Self Pub. I will try my hardest to respond to all request and in as timely a fashion as possible.

3. Be sure that you have checked out my Review Policy before filling out the form/contacting me for a review request.

4. There is space for questions or additional information on the form, so if you need to ask me anything, please enter it there. I am being bombarded with Emails and hoping this will help cut down on my exploding inbox!

Here is the form for you to fill out. Only send an email if there is an issue with the form. Thanks!




Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Love :))