Hey Bookworms! Welcome to the first edition of the Sunday Journal! I am going to be working with a few new meme ideas until I find ones that fit the blog juuuuuuust right. The Sunday Journal is going to be book and non-book related, highlighting my Just Finished, Currently Reading, and Up Next books, as well as posts that went up during the week, and any interesting fun facts that happened during the week.
JUST FINISHED: Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood
CURRENTLY READING: The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead
UP NEXT: Unremembered (Unremembered #1) by Jessica Brody
THIS WEEK ON THE BLOG
- On Monday, a new Book Blogger Confessions post went up that is all about BEA, ALA and attending these ginormous book events.
- I debuted a new weekly post on Tuesday called I Love Your Cover. The first week's covers were all vampire themed, and I had a ton of fun writing up this post! I think it's a keeper. Also on Tuesday, I did a Cover Reveal for Conjure (Tethered #2) by Jennifer Snyder.
- Wednesday showcased an upcoming book release, Forevermore by Cindy Miles, on the 17th edition of Save the Date.
- Thursday's Book Blast included a Giveaway for Jill Cooper's 15 Minutes. There's still plenty of time to enter the giveaway, which is for a gift card, sunglasses, a purse, and several e-copies of some great books! You can also enter to win on the Goodreads page, which you can get to by clicking on the book title above.
- Friday was filled with yet another Book Blast for Addicted to You by Colina Brennan, which is a New Adult Contemporary Romance. This one includes a giveaway too, so stop by the post to enter and visit the Goodreads page to enter to win also!
- A day late, Sunday revealed my new books this week in my On My Bookshelf post.
In other bookish news, I joined a book club and will be hanging out and discussing books with Sara from Forever17 Books and Jessica from Jessabella Reads. If there is anyone else in the Western New York Area that is interested in joining, send me an email and I will give you all the details. Thanks so much to Sara for setting this up! Our first book is going to be Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes.
And in non-bookish news this week... work dragged and I thought it would never be Friday! It was pretty uneventful otherwise, and on Saturday I went on a tour of the Flying Bison Brewery with my boyfriend and a couple friends. It was a lot of fun, even though I'm really not big into drinking. Then we hung out with friends to watch the Stanley Cup Finals, and here it is Sunday evening, about to relax and watch a movie... and I'm not ready for the weekend to end!!!
Hope everyone had a fantastic week!