Sunday, July 28, 2013

SUNDAY JOURNAL {6}

Hey Bookworms! The Sunday Journal is both a book- and non-book related post, highlighting my JUST FINISHED, CURRENTLY READING, and UP NEXT books; plus any new books ON MY BOOKSHELF, and a summed up list of posts that went up on the blog during the week. I also include a little weekly wrap-up on anything fun and exciting that happened during the week.

JUST FINISHED

CURRENTLY READING

UP NEXT

 ON MY BOOKSHELF

PURCHASED



RECEIVED FOR REVIEW [from publisher]

ON THE BLOG THIS WEEK
MONDAY


TUESDAY


WEDNESDAY


THURSDAY

  • no posts today - it's my birthday!

FRIDAY

  • no posts today

SATURDAY 

  • no posts today

NOTE: I am still looking for memes/posts to fill Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. If you host any fun memes or have any ideas on what I could post on these days, comment below or send me an email! I'm always open to new ideas!

WEEKLY WRAP UP
This has been a busy week for me, and sadly the blog was neglected just a little bit. But I did celebrate my birthday this week, and I did get a few new books, so I really can't complain! The heat and humidity has finally relieved my tiny corner of New York state from it's nasty clutches and we've been comfortably in the seventies - perfect reading and sleeping weather :) Other than spending time with family and friends, it's been a quiet week here. I've been lost in the world of Rifthold and Celaena Sardothien all week thanks to my ARC of Crown of Midnight which I will get the review up for soon. Hope everyone had a good week and here's to a great one next week!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Love :))