Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Journal {8}

Hey Bookworms! The Sunday Journal is both a book- and non-bookish related post, highlighting my JUST FINISHED, CURRENTLY READING, and UP NEXT books; plus any new books ON MY BOOKSHELF, and a summed up list of posts that went up on the blog during the week. I also include a little weekly wrap-up on anything fun and exciting that happened during the week.


JUST FINISHED

CURRENTLY READING

UP NEXT

ON THE BLOG THIS WEEK



WEEKLY  WRAP UP
So it's been a kind of yucky two weeks... Not only is my computer pretty much kaput again (we are definitely just buying a new one at this point) but I came down with a horrible flu this weekend, which has now turned into a sinus infection, so I've been doing a lot sleeping and resting. But, I am getting some reading done, so I suppose that is a plus! I am still pretty sick so I am behind on blog posts, so please bear with me until I am back too 100%. Thanks!

Happy Reading!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Love :))