Sunday, September 8, 2013

Update - where have I been and when will I be back?

Hey Bookworms!

So I'm sure you've noticed I've been a bit absent lately on the blog. There isn't any great big awesome reason or excuse for it... life has just been kind of hectic lately, and stressful, and I just haven't been reading like usual and with our computer only working when it feels like... It's hit or miss on when I can use it, and when I do I get as many posts as I can scheduled. 

I am hoping to be back up to speed soon, but I just needed a break from all forms of electronics - computer, cell phone, everything. I totally just needed to go off the grid and regroup for awhile, and it's definitely helped!

The best ways to follow me are on Facebook and Instagram, I post mostly there since I use the apps on my phone. Otherwise, sorry for the lack of posts, and I'll be back as soon as I feel like I've destressed and regrouped.

Happy Reading!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Love :))