Monday, March 2, 2015

THE LEONARDO DICAPRIO TAG

Hey bookworms!

Today I am doing the Leo DiCaprio tag, created by Lainey (check her out on BookTube HERE). I hope you enjoy the tag, and I'm leaving the tagging open, so if you want to do it, do it! Just comment below with links so I can come check it out!


1 - GROWING PAINS: A book you read before it got famous/hyped up/popular.
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass. I picked this one up not long after it released, and it seemed like there was nothing about it anywhere online! But now, it's exploded, which thrills me because holy cow, this is an awesome series so far!!!

2 - TOBEY MAGUIRE: Your favorite book BFFs.
Ethan and Link from Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia. These guys have bro code down to a T; and are there for each other no matter what - or who - tries to get between them.

3 - KATE WINSLET: Your OTP.
I haven't finished the series yet, so I can only base this on the first two books, but I have to pick Jamie Fraser and Claire Randall from the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. I literally can't even when it comes to these two! Jamie is just... perfect.

4 - TITANIC: A book that made you cry (or emotionally upset, if you don't cry).
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Don't think I necessarily have to explain why!

5 - MARTIN SCORSESE:  An author you will always buy their books no matter what.
Katie McGarry. I'm not a huge contemporary/romance fan, but her books literally rock my socks! I love her characters SO much! They're so imperfect and flawed but incredible all at the same time.

6 - VICTORIAS SECRET MODELS: A genre you'll always go back to.
Historical Fiction. It is what I first started reading after high school when I was able to choose my own reading material. It still is one of my favorite genres, and I usually recommend it to people looking for good stories.

7 - HAPPY LEO MEME: A character that makes you smile.
Edward Cullen. Go ahead, laugh, see if I care! Twilight was the first YA series that I read as an adult, that really got me into YA to begin with. It - along with swoon-worthy Edward - will always hold a special place in my heart.

8 - EVERY LEO CHARACTER: Your favorite complex character.
Oh this is easy! Severus Snape. No need to expand on that one, if you've read Harry Potter, I bet you understand. And if you haven't read Harry Potter, well I'm not so sure we can be friends anymore.

9 - LEONARDO NOOSCARO: A book that doesn't get the recognition that it deserves.
The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones. This series has been out for awhile, and I must say I don't see anything about it anywhere. It's a great series - starting out sweet and light but takes a Harry Potter-esque turn towards the dark side. They characters and world-building is awesome, and I highly recommend it to any fairy or fantasy lover!


Happy Reading!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Love :))