Monday, August 10, 2015

I'm Moving!

Hey guys, what's up?

I've finally decided to make the move from Blogger to Wordpress. It was not a decision I made lightly, considering I will basically be starting over from the beginning. But it is a decision that is right for me.

I'm hoping that you will continue to follow me, and follow LauraZReads at its new home Here.

I feel that over the past year or so I've been unhappy with my blog and made a name change and rebranded everything from The Little Pink Book Boutique to Laura Z Reads. My life is at a completely different place now than when I first began blogging, and I feel that as a reader and blogger I have changed as well. My new blog will reflect that. I will focus mainly on reviews and building up my YouTube channel, as well as my presence on Instagram. In the few weeks I've had my Instagram switched over to bookstagram from a personal account, I've met so many new bloggers and BookTubers, and I feel like I'm getting further in my book blogging/vlogging career than I have in the 4 years I've blogged on Blogger. Granted, a lot of that has to do with me actually taking advantage of social networking... but I feel like it's time to take the next step, and that next step is over to Wordpress. 

As I mentioned above; moving to the Wordpress platform from Blogger means that I am going to lose all of my followers that are following me via GFC, Networked Blogs, etc. If you follow me on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Goodreads, Tumblr, or Facebook, you will still see me. If you are using GFC, Bloglovin, Networked Blogs, Linky, or Email you will not see me. If you enjoy my content or would like to follow me please use the link above to subscribe to my new blog. I will list below links to all of the places you can follow me. 

I wish you all a good day as I embark on my new adventure. I am completely excited and of course nervous at the same time. I hope to see you all again on my new blog!

LINKS

INSTAGRAM - @laurazreads

and again, here is the link to MY NEW BLOG.

Happy Reading!
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Love :))