Sunday, August 2, 2015

MY TEMPLATE FOR REVIEWING (AND REMEMBERING) WHAT I READ

Hello Bookworms, and happy Sunday!

It is a warm, beautiful, sunny summer day where I am but that doesn't mean that I don't have bookish things to do!

Today I wanted to share with you the template that I created to help me when I am writing a review, and when I finish a book so that I remember what I read if the next book in the series isn't due out for another few months (or years... like Outlander!)

Feel free to take and use or share this as you want. Make it your own by adding or deleting items, or use it as is. I print out blank forms and write as I read. Once I finish the book, I'll then type it all up on the template on the computer so I have it at my fingertips all neat and nice.

Book Summary for Review

Let me know in the comments below what you think, and what you like or would change.

Happy Reading!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Love :))