Saturday, November 24, 2012

All I Want for Christmas... is More Books! {1}

From now until Christmas I will be posting the books that are on my wishlist to Santa this year!




1. Fever (The Chemical Garden Trilogy #2) by Lauren Destefano
     Okay, so technically I've already read this one (and covet it!) but I only got it from the library, I unfortunately do not have it on my shelf next to book 1, Wither. This is a must-have!

2. Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
     Another one that I've already read but don't own. Also, another MUST-HAVE!!!!

3. Dreamless (Starcrossed #2) by Josephine Angelini
     Yep, I'm sensing a trend here! Another one where I own book #1 but need #2.

4. Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin #1) by Jennifer Estep
     I had this one in my hands last time I was at Barnes & Noble, but I put it back. I hate when I do that! No worries, I've got book 1 on my "Want for Xmas" list!

5. Crewel (Crewel World #1) by Gennifer Albin
     Besides the amazingly gorgeous cover, this story about Adelice Lewys who can weave time with matter sounds incredible!

6. Crossed & Reached (Matched #2 & #3) by Ally Condie
     You guessed correctly. I've got book 1, but need 2 & 3!

7. Ashes of Twilight (Ashes Trilogy #1) by Kassy Tayler
     I fell in love with the cover and was set on buying it just for that, and the fact that the main character's name is Wren, which I love! A mix of dystopian & steampunk make this one appear on my list this year.

8. What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles #1) by Kat Zhang
     This one sounds great, I want to read it ASAP!

9. Black City (Black City #1) by Elizabeth Richards
     Because this one just looks awesome!

10. Renegade (The Elysium Chronicles #1) by J.A. Souders
     I've been wanting this one since I first found it on Goodreads! It's so unique sounding and yeah, I just really want it!!

What books are your Wish List this holiday season?

Happy Reading!


1 comment:

  1. Nice! I have two different lists of books that I'm asking people for this Christmas, I don't have any of the same ones you do but I still hope we can get some this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Some Love :))