Thursday, November 22, 2012

Book Stole My Look {8} Books With the Blues



Mermaids



Fairies





Necklaces




My Picks: Lost Voices - Love the color of the water and how it looks. I like that the mermaid has more definition to it, even though the silhouettes on In Great Waters leaves an air of mystery. Like the font better as well. | Wicked Lovely - I bought this one because of the cover. It's always been one of my favorite - it's so beautiful! | Immortal - it has a vintage, eerie feel to it. I love the layout and how the necklace chain "flows" with the water.

 which are your favorites?

Book Info (From Goodreads)
The Iron King (The Iron Fey #1) - Julie Kagawa
Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely #1) - Melissa Marr
Immortal (Immortal #1) - Gillian Shields
The Awakening (Darkest Powers Trilogy #2) - Kelley Armstrong
Lost Voices (Lost Voices #1) - Sarah Porter
In Great Waters - Kit Whitfield

Happy Reading!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Some Love :))